Every volunteer project obtains its strength from the people involved in it. We invite you to participate as much or as little as you choose.
- Use our project and provide a feedback.
- Provide us with the use-cases.
- Report bugs and submit patches.
- Contribute code or documentation.
Visit the [Contributing] page for more information.
Get help using NuttX or contribute to the project on our mailing lists:
Found bug? Send an email to the dev list firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before submitting an issue, please:
- Verify that the bug does in fact exist.
- Search the mailing list archives to verify there is no existing issue reporting the bug you’ve found.
- Consider tracking down the bug yourself in the NuttX’s source and submitting a patch along with your bug report. This is a great time saver for the NuttX developers and helps ensure the bug will be fixed quickly.
Enhancement requests for new features are also welcome. The more concrete and rationale the request is, the greater the chance it will incorporated into future releases.
The project sources are in two repositories:
Website Source Code
The project website sources are accessible via the website source code repository which is also mirrored in GitHub